On This Page
Leading in Change: 2017 Annual Report
Every day, the College works to advance public protection in Ontario by influencing healthcare regulation.
“We know it’s important for you to be confident in the care nurses provide,” says Anne Coghlan, the College’s Executive Director and CEO. “Nursing practice is changing to meet the needs of patients and families. We are here to make sure those changes happen safely.”
Our 2017 Annual Report highlights just some of the many ways that we uphold public safety:
- making sure RN prescribing is safe
- protecting patients from sexual abuse
- ensuring NPs have the education needs to prescribe controlled substances
- changing the way we deliver practice support services to nurses
- piloting a new process for ensuring graduates are ready to practise safely
Find more about this work - plus many interesting facts about the College and nursing Ontario – in our 2017 Annual Report.