Upcoming Meetings & Agendas
- June 6, 2013
- September 19, 2013
- December 5, 2013
Minutes of Past Meetings
- Council meetings begin at 9 a.m. and are held in the Council chambers at the College of Nurses (101 Davenport Road). If a portion of the meeting is closed to the public, it will be identified as such with the agenda posted on the website. There are morning and afternoon refreshment breaks and a one-hour break for lunch.
- Members and the public attend Council meetings as observers. Observers do not participate in the meeting.
- Observers should limit comings and goings throughout the meeting. If you need to leave the Council Chambers between scheduled breaks, use the door marked "Council Chamber Exit" at the north end of the Council chamber, where the observer seating is located.
- Observers will receive a package for the meeting containing background papers. The package may be kept for future reference or left behind for recycling.
- Observers are welcome to have refreshments in the observer lounge at the north end of the Council chambers. An hour-long break is provided to allow observers time to have lunch outside the College.
- Observers are asked to be quiet during the meeting. The acoustics in the Council chamber are particularly good and side conversations are distracting to Council and other observers. If you wish to have a discussion, you are free to leave the meeting and rejoin it later.
- Do not try to speak with, or pass notes and information to, Council members during the meeting.
- Turn off cellphones and pagers while in Council chambers.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume, scented lotion or aftershave.
- Please note there is no on-site parking for observers. (Map to off-site parking)
To attend a meeting, or if you have any questions about Council or committees, contact Jenna Hofbauer, Council Affairs Coordinator, at 416 963-7566 (toll-free in Ontario 1 800 387-5526 ext. 7566) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adobe Reader is required to view files.