The names, graphics and logos on this site are the exclusive property of the College of Nurses of Ontario and may not be copied, imitated or used in whole or in part without the prior written consent of the College.
Users of this website may not:
- use this website in a way that could damage it or the material displayed on it;
- interfere with website security or the security of linked sites;
- disrupt or interfere with another person’s use of the website;
- use this website or the information on it to send any type of mass e-mail; or
- sell material from this website or reproduce it for sale without the express written permission from the College.
Copyright/Permission to Reproduce
Commercial or for-profit redistribution of the materials on this site, in part or in whole, is prohibited except with the written consent of the College.
Except as otherwise specifically noted, the materials on this site may be reproduced for personal or educational use, in part or in whole and by any means, without charge or further permission from the College, provided that:
- due diligence is exercised in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- the College is identified as the source; and
- the reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials reproduced; or as having been made in affiliation with, or with the endorsement of the College.
When materials on this site are reproduced as part of a published work (i.e., included in a book, journal article, or website), written consent is required as well as notification when the final work is published or posted.
For permission to reproduce the materials on this site for redistribution or republication, please contact the College Librarian.
Some of the information on this website has been provided by external sources. The College is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information provided by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information.
Adobe Reader is required to view files.