Abuse Prevention: One Is One Too Many
One Is One Too Many is a valuable tool for any organization employing nurses that is concerned about issues involving client abuse. It was created by the College in response to a government directive that all health colleges provide member education about abuse.
The One is One Too Many program provides powerful re-creations of situations in which abuse occurs, as well as guides and materials to facilitate discussion about what tools nurses need to stop abuse.
- Dealing with challenging situations
- Recognizing and responding to abuse
- Plus many other valuable abuse prevention practices
Watch the video online
Windows Media Player Format | Real Player Format
System Requirements and Tips
Order one is one too many
The complete One is One Too Many program includes:
- a video/DVD with scenarios and commentary from nurses
- a self-directed Nurses’ Workbook with lessons and case scenarios
- a comprehensive Facilitator’s Guide for group learning
To order the program, contact our Customer Service Centre or print and fill out an order form to mail in your request. Allow four weeks for delivery.
Prices for workbooks, videos and facilitator’s guides can be found on our Complete Documents List.