Sur cette page
The College's Restraints practice standard assists nurses in making decisions about using restraints and in understanding their accountability.
- Identify the types of restraints.
- Compare the myths and facts about restraints.
- Review the principle of the minimal use of restraints.
- Identify the appropriate use of restraints.
- Determine accountability when using a restraint.
- Identify a nurse's responsibilities in applying a restraint.
Was this module helpful? Give your feedback.
Online Participation Form
Keep track of the website tools and resources you have used.