Sur cette page
Public Register Changes
Find a Nurse, the public register of all nurses in Ontario, now includes more information about College members.
Starting on Tuesday, Dec. 15, the following information began to appear in nurses’ profiles on the register:
- Discipline hearing status
- Full Notice of Hearing
- Findings of guilt under the Criminal Code of Canada, the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act, or other findings that are relevant to a nurse’s suitability to practise
- Restrictions imposed by a court of law (e.g., bail conditions), if related to or will have an impact on the nurse’s practice
- Any existing criminal or other charge that is relevant to the nurse’s suitability to practise
- Health facility privileges (for NPs)
- Registrations in other jurisdictions
- Discipline findings by other regulatory bodies
- Remedial activity, such as orders to complete education
Nurses were provided with opportunities to give their feedback on these changes, and had access to information about the changes in The Standard and the website, throughout 2015.
Visit the Transparency section of the website for more information about the background and purpose of these changes.