Sur cette page
Your Find a Nurse search
We have recently upgraded our public Register. Now, it features more information to help the public make decisions about nursing care. For instance, you can now search for a nurse by practice restrictions or hearings results.
Find a Nurse also has new design that is more accessible to people using assistive devices or technologies such as screen readers. You can also see it display correctly across different mobile and desktop devices.
In addition to the changes, Find a Nurse is currently experiencing a number of temporary issues, as a result of changing to the new system. We are working on fixing them as quickly as possible.
When searching for a nurse, you may notice that:
- The exact match for your search may not show up at the top of the search results list. Instead, it may be several pages in.
- If you search by a nurse’s Former Name, the nurse's Current Name will appear in the search results.
- If you mistakenly type the wrong registration number into your search, you will receive no results.
- The business address may not be complete.
- You will not be able to refine a name search using the Non-Practising Class.
- All nurse profiles have a “Former Name” section. If the nurse has no former name, the nurse's current name will appear in this section.
- You may have trouble printing a nurse's profile in some browsers. We recommend that you use the latest versions of Chrome or Firefox.
- If you have Find a Nurse open in multiple browser windows or tabs, you may have trouble searching and printing. We recommend having only one session active.
- You must complete the CAPTCHA before you can search for a nurse.
Some information (such as registration status and “Practice Information”) may not appear chronologically.
We apologize for any inconvenience you encounter while using Find a Nurse. Thank you for your patience during this transition time. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service.