On This Page
Process for scheduling your REx-PN exam
- Before you schedule an exam, you must first submit your application and required fee to CNO through the online portal.
- Once your application is processed, we will determine if you meet the exam eligibility requirements.
- If you are requesting exam accommodation, ensure you make this request before you register with the exam provider.
- If you meet the exam eligibility requirements, CNO will contact you with instructions about scheduling your exam with Pearson VUE. After CNO declares you eligible and you have registered through Pearson VUE, you will receive an Authorization to Test (ATT) email from Pearson VUE. The ATT email will be sent to the email address you provided when registering with Pearson VUE. You must have your ATT email to schedule an appointment to take the REx-PN.
- After you have taken the exam, you will receive a message through the online portal about your test result within one week of your exam appointment. If you do not, please contact CNO.