Temporary Class Learning Module
CNO’s Temporary Class Learning Module provides an overview of nursing regulation in Ontario. It is designed to help applicants better understand the legal and ethical issues, and the professional accountabilities of the nursing profession.
The learning module is divided into five sections. Each will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
This learning module references a series of documents and webpages that are relevant to your learning and practice. You can find links to them below each Chapter on this webpage.
Links to chapter references:
- CNO’s Standards and Guidelines
- Code of Conduct
- Decisions About Procedures and Authority
- Medication Decision Tool
- Culturally safe care
- Therapeutic Nurse-Client Relationship
- Professional vs. Social Relationships FAQ
- Reporting Guide
- Confidentiality and Privacy- Personal Health Information