These resources will help you learn what CNO expects from nurses during the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as the practice standards and guidelines particularly relevant to nursing during this emergency.
Helping during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The Ministry of Health is looking for experienced health care providers who can help prevent and control the spread of COVID-19. Visit their recruitment page for more information.
- COVID-19 information
- COVID-19: Practice Resources
- COVID-19: Vaccination information
- COVID-19: Emergency orders
- How you can help during the COVID-19 pandemic
Ministry of Health and Ministry of Long-Term Care
|Health Care Provider Hotline||1 866 212-2272|
|Telehealth||1 866 797-0000|
|Service Ontario||1 800 476-9708|