One Is One Too Many
One Is One Too Many is a valuable tool for any organization employing nurses that is concerned about issues involving client abuse. It was created by the College in response to a government directive that all health colleges provide member education about abuse.
The One is One Too Many program provides powerful re-creations of situations in which abuse occurs, as well as guides and materials to facilitate discussion about what tools nurses need to stop abuse.
- Dealing with challenging situations
- Recognizing and responding to abuse
- Plus many other valuable abuse prevention practices
The complete One is One Too Many program includes:
- a video/DVD with scenarios and commentary from nurses
- a self-directed Nurses’ Workbook with lessons and case scenarios
- a comprehensive Facilitator’s Guide for group learning
One is one too many (25:25)
Financial abuse (4:06)
Verbal abuse (3:13)
Physical abuse (3:58)
Sexual abuse (1:48)