Hearings are open to the public.
Public seating is limited, and is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND A HEARING:
College of Nurses of Ontario, 101 Davenport Rd., Toronto (map) unless a different venue is indicated in the hearing details provided online for individual hearings.
Visitor access is only through the front entrance on Davenport.
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday
Begins at 8:30 a.m. at the Customer Service Desk located in the front entrance lobby of the College.
Because people entering and exiting the hearing room can be very distracting, you may be required to wait outside of the hearing room until an appropriate break in the proceedings.
- For details on what to expect at a hearing and rules for attending, please read: Information for visitors and media on attending public Discipline Hearings
- Using film, photographic or any other video equipment is prohibited during the hearing.
- Audio recorders are permitted for the purpose of note-taking only, and not for broadcast.
- The Hearings Panel has the discretion to limit the use of recorders if they disrupt the proceedings, and to remove anyone who is disrupting the proceedings in any way.
- Hearing dates can change at any time. Before coming to the College, you are advised to check the schedule below to find out if dates have changed. Please be aware that a hearing may start and then be adjourned on the scheduled hearing date.
Current Hearing Schedule
September 27, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
October 17, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
Penalty Hearing for Larissa Van De Walle
October 20, 2017 at 9:30am.
October 23, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
Penalty Hearing for Isagani Mateo Estrella
October 24, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
October 27, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
November 7, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
Discipline Motion Hearing for Miguel A. Rojas Leal
November 8-10, 2017at 9:30 a.m. each day.
Collette E. MacDonald
November 22, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.