Hearings are open to the public.
In the interest of public health and safety due to the COVID-19 virus, our building is currently closed.
If you would like to attend a Discipline hearing via teleconference noted below, please contact the Hearings Administration Team for details at: Hearings Administration Group.
Public seating is limited, and is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you would like to attend a discipline hearing:
College of Nurses of Ontario, 101 Davenport Rd., Toronto (map) unless a different venue is indicated in the hearing details provided online for individual hearings.
Visitor access is only through the front entrance on Davenport.
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday
Begins at 8:30 a.m. at the Customer Service Desk located in the front entrance lobby of the College.
Because people entering and exiting the hearing room can be very distracting, you may be required to wait outside of the hearing room until an appropriate break in the proceedings.
- For details on what to expect at a hearing and rules for attending, please read: Information for visitors and media on attending public Discipline Hearings
- Using film, photographic or any other video equipment is prohibited during the hearing.
- Audio recorders are permitted for the purpose of note-taking only, and not for broadcast.
- The Hearings Panel has the discretion to limit the use of recorders if they disrupt the proceedings, and to remove anyone who is disrupting the proceedings in any way.
- Hearing dates can change at any time. Before coming to the College, you are advised to check the schedule below to find out if dates have changed. Please be aware that a hearing may start and then be adjourned on the scheduled hearing date.
Current Hearing Schedule
July 10, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. via teleconference.
Kenneth N Taylor
July 14, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. via teleconference.
Phyllis E Jackson
July 16-17, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. each day via teleconference.
July 20, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. via teleconference.
July 21-23, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. each day via teleconference.
Ching Wan Fu
July 24, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. via teleconference.
July 31, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. via teleconference.