Hearings are open to the public.
Public seating is limited, and is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND A HEARING:
College of Nurses of Ontario, 101 Davenport Rd., Toronto (map) unless a different venue is indicated in the hearing details provided online for individual hearings.
Visitor access is only through the front entrance on Davenport.
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday
Begins at 8:30 a.m. at the Customer Service Desk located in the front entrance lobby of the College.
Because people entering and exiting the hearing room can be very distracting, you may be required to wait outside of the hearing room until an appropriate break in the proceedings.
- For details on what to expect at a hearing and rules for attending, please read: Information for visitors and media on attending public Discipline Hearings
- Using film, photographic or any other video equipment is prohibited during the hearing.
- Audio recorders are permitted for the purpose of note-taking only, and not for broadcast.
- The Hearings Panel has the discretion to limit the use of recorders if they disrupt the proceedings, and to remove anyone who is disrupting the proceedings in any way.
- Hearing dates can change at any time. Before coming to the College, you are advised to check the schedule below to find out if dates have changed. Please be aware that a hearing may start and then be adjourned on the scheduled hearing date.
Current Hearing Schedule
August 28, 2018 at 9:30 a.m.
Harry Ross Phillips
September 26-27, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. each day
October 3-4, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. each day
October 15-17, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. each day
Christopher D.P. Holmgren
October 18, 2018 at 9:30 a.m.
October 23, 2018 at 9:30 a.m.
October 24-26, 2018, October 29 and 31, 2018 and November 13-15, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. each day
November 6, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.