On This Page
Applying to the College online
The College has launched an online portal that replaces some of its paper application process. This is part of a bigger initiative to upgrade our technology and business processes so we can offer more efficient services.
The online portal is available in English and French.
Here are some transactions that applicants can do through the self-service platform:
- Set up an account and submit their applications online
- Update their personal information (for example, address, email)
- Pay fees and receive receipts
- Schedule exams and request accommodations
- Upload documents when completing an initial application
- Receive updates on a message centre where the College posts notices relevant to their application
The College is dedicated to providing customer-centric services while remaining fully committed to public safety.