Hearings are open to the public.
Public seating is limited, and is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND A HEARING:
College of Nurses of Ontario, 101 Davenport Rd., Toronto (map) unless a different venue is indicated in the hearing details provided online for individual hearings.
Visitor access is only through the front entrance on Davenport.
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday
Begins at 8:30 a.m. at the Customer Service Desk located in the front entrance lobby of the College.
Because people entering and exiting the hearing room can be very distracting, you may be required to wait outside of the hearing room until an appropriate break in the proceedings.
- For details on what to expect at a hearing and rules for attending, please read: Information for visitors and media on attending public Discipline Hearings
- Using film, photographic or any other video equipment is prohibited during the hearing.
- Audio recorders are permitted for the purpose of note-taking only, and not for broadcast.
- The Hearings Panel has the discretion to limit the use of recorders if they disrupt the proceedings, and to remove anyone who is disrupting the proceedings in any way.
- Hearing dates can change at any time. Before coming to the College, you are advised to check the schedule below to find out if dates have changed. Please be aware that a hearing may start and then be adjourned on the scheduled hearing date.
Current Hearing Schedule
Ernst H. Steen
November 21-23, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. each day
Miguel A. Rojas Leal
Discipline hearing continuation - November 26-30, 2018 and December 11 & 12, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. each day.
David Nana Amponsa
December 10, 2018 at 9:30am
Lorlee Grace Icban
December 14, 2018 at 9:30 a.m.
December 18, 2018 at 9:30 a.m.
January 3, 2019 at 9:30 a.m.
January 7-9, 2019 and January 15-17, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. each day
January 14, 2019 at 09:30am
Kimberley Jane Hamilton
January 18, 2019 at 09:30am
January 21-24, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. each day
January 29, 2019 to February 1, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. each day
February 4-8, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. each day
Shelley Lynn Vanderzwaag
February 20-22, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. each day
Mary Angela Hughes
March 22, 2019 at 9:30 a.m.