- January 25 - Jan. 29 Call Centre Closure Notice
- January 15 - New Strategic Plan 2021-2024
- January 14 - Nurses to administer the COVID-19 vaccine without an order
- January 08 - CNO mourns the loss of nurse due to COVID-19
- December 22 - Medical Assistance in Dying changes coming soon
- December 16 - Nurses supporting public health measures
- December 08 - Achieving an Impact: Completing our 10-Year Strategic Plan
- November 26 - Help #StoptheSpread and download the COVID Alert app
- December 18 - New Reporting Guide and updated Reporting form
- April 04 - Council President re-elected
- January 29 - New Nurses’ Health Program launched
- November 12 - New Monitoring Regulations for Medical Assistance in Dying
- November 05 - Retiring the Am I Practising Nursing? fact sheet
- November 05 - CNO and nurse employers working together for public safety
- October 19 - New opioid dispensing requirements in effect
- October 17 - Cannabis legalization: No change in practice expectations for Ontario nurses
- October 02 - New Program Approval launched!
- April 27 - NPs ordering ultrasounds and X-rays
- April 13 - Guidance when reporting privacy breaches
- April 12 - NPs will soon be authorized to prescribe diacetylmorphine and methadone
- April 06 - What did Council decide?
- March 26 - Having trouble logging into Maintain Your Membership?
- March 22 - Updates to Practice Standards
- March 07 - Take a survey about consent and capacity
- January 18 - CNO welcomes participation in public inquiry into Wettlaufer case
- January 04 - Psychotherapy update
- January 17 - Start your 2017 Learning Plan
- January 13 - Additional criminal charges laid against former Ontario nurse
- September 09 - College of Nurses reviewing recommendations on sexual abuse
- September 01 - Four regulators. Two provinces. One great opportunity.
- August 19 - Working to improve French-language exam results
- March 31 - Most grads passing new nursing exam and becoming RNs
- March 03 - Nurses' role in physician assisted death